Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving ya'll !


As we gather tomorrow at the table with family and friends. We remember Him and are thankful for all He's given us this past year: A son home from Iraq, a 3 yearold that likes to eat all the skin off the apple BEFORE you cut it up for her, a almost 6 year old who rides the hound out of her bikes, a beautiful daughter, a son-in law who keeps those girls happy, A husband who keeps me happy, a sister and her family, my mother, my in-laws and all our friends who pray for us, are happy with us and are sad with us..and our freedom in a wonderful country and many, many more things I can not list here..to all my friends whom I know in person and all my blog friends I just know from the 'net:
Happy Thanksgiving ya'll !

4 comments:

Sherri said...

Happy Thanksgiving. :)

Becky Bunn said...

Enjoy your family and friends this Thanksgiving.
hugs becky

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and Big Daddy. I sure hope it was great...I have been thinking about you today. xxxRobby

Cindy said...

Happy Thanksgiving to ya honey!

c