Wednesday, June 3, 2009

my messy life


Here is my work table at the moment..an explosion has occurred...I hate when that happens.





Here is some of the reason for the mess:

Soldered bottles for vendor night at Paper Cowgirl!

Soldered goodness all in a convenient bottle..some are for looks and some can still be used..


Upcycling, recycling, altering, decorating..what ever you want to call it..I've done it to these bottles. Some still need patina added to them..If you've not tried your hand at this, you need to, it's fun and challenging~
later,
t








7 comments:

Winchester Manor said...

I have a mess going on myself so I can totally relate. Love your bottles, they're gorgeous...thanks for sharing!

Poetic Artist said...

I love the bottles. Do you mind if I ask you what kind of soldering gun you use and what type of of solder? I love old bottles and I would like to make some just for me. If it your secret that is ok too. Thanks
Katelen

Unknown said...

Oh I love these. How beautiful!

Campbell Jane said...

LOVE the bottles & I can totally relate to the tabletop explosion!

Suzie Button said...

Hi Tina, I love your bottles! They're just gorgeous! Suzie

Joy Campbell said...

Love your bottles, I am Hosting a Altered Bottle Swap for a Girls get a way weekend in July,,great inspiration!

Joy Campbell

Cheryl Carey Bass said...

The bottles are GREAT! I'm sure they'll sell just wonderfully!