Thursday, March 5, 2009

Shrine to Texas

This is my latest little Shrine necklace:
I'm really excited about it. In person, you can really see the depth and it looks really good..photos just don't seem to capture it all..sometimes.. I used an armadillo charm, The Cowgirl is cut out and at an angle in the corner, the Longhorn is a photo I took near Camp Verde, Texas, last year. Then behind that is a bit of road map of Texas, I think it's more up East Texas on that local..I added a matte finish silver chain to it.

I've just be lookin' at it..I've not put it on Etsy yet...May save it for Paper Cowgirl Vendor night..

These little boxes are really fun for me..I enjoy the whole process of finding and filling to make them one of a kind..

Be blessed today!
tina

3 comments:

Becky Bunn said...

love this. The armadillo charm is perfect.

Ann-Denise Anderson said...

I'll have to buy one of those at retreat!! oohh!

mendytexas said...

Ah...how very sweet! Love your images!!

:)mendy