Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Soldered goodness

This one is not for the swap, but something I made for me....


The image is of my mom. She was about 3 or 4...but I'm thinkin' I might use this in my swap houses..whatcha' think??


Then this is what came out of the: GLASS GONE BAD post that was last week..


Andreea should be getting them in the mail anyday now...The piece on the left is from that badly broken glass I posted..then the piece on the right, is a piece of glass I found on the dirt road the other day. I believe it's a vintage bottle of somekind. There is writing on it,but I'm unable to decipher the words..it's thick and chunky and small, just like Andreea likes her jewlery~ enjoy my friend!

later,t

4 comments:

Unknown said...

My dear Tina,

I got it! I got it! I founded last night in the mail box...I was soo happy, Daniele laughed allot!)

I love it my friend, thank you so much, much, much.I will treasure it! You know me soo well.

PS. I don't remember "the name", but I will try to find out.
Hugs,
Andreea

mendytexas said...

Love the house...so where will the jump rings go? I am still thinking!! :)mendy

KV Creative Designs said...

I love the pendent of your mom! It is so precious! Thanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet comments regarding my daughter. I really appreciate it!

Artful Blessings,
Kathryn

Cindy said...

I think they look cool! Thanks for teaching us to cut the other day...not as bad as I had thought. Will solder when it gettttttssss warmer! LOL. gonna freeze my rear off tomorrow! :D

c