Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Altered Art and Friendships

Did I ever show you what Becky sent me for Christmas??? Becky is my AZ friend at Heart in my Hand blog.

She sent me a nice surprise box, with this wonderful Cowgirl piece in it. She used Mica, foamboard and other good bits and bob and Rusty goodness that I just adore... I just love it! I have it hanging where I see it everyday! Thanks again Becky!!! YOUR such a sweetie! I'm so glad we got to meet face to face at Mystic Paper.



This is my little thank you note, I sent Becky a couple of weeks ago!
Hope your Tuesday is going well and you join us in Praying for our New President today. Stop and take a moment to Pray for him and as he leads our Nation.
later,t

3 comments:

mendytexas said...

I love the cowgirl "Becky!" Still thinking about working on the soldered houses...hehe! I'm in the "planning" stages. :)Mendy

Becky Bunn said...

Thanks Tina I love my card. I can't wait to see all the wonderful soldered houses.
hugs
bb

Cindy said...

Love what Becks sent ya and how cute is that what you sent her. Love it!

c