Monday, December 15, 2008

are you ready???


Just 10 more days...I have most of my shopping finished, just a couple of gift cards and that's it..
We now have that cold winter weather..we watched it hit last night..it was amazing to see the wind switch from the south to the north and blowing so hard.. brrrrrr..potato soup for lunch today.
Blogger screwed me up..I was trying to post ahead last week, and it posted my MONDAY post on that day I made it..so today's post has been showing for the last 4 days..I hope you scrolled down and took a look at the toy run post..it was a post that is near and dear to my heart..
Happy Monday (again)
tina

2 comments:

Becky Bunn said...

I remember begging my dad for a flocked tree. He was to cheap. Your toy run looked like a ton of fun.
Keep warm
xoxo

Sherri said...

Cindy & I were just talking about flocking from the "old days"..Remember doing this?? I love this pic!