Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fruits of my labor

Didn't finish..it got to a point I was not making it look as nice as I wanted. So, it's time to stop..but I did get in some goodies from Ebay..I got 2 patina solutions! Used the black one today and hope to try the copper on some tomorrow~

Any one need some time in a bottle?? The above are vintage watchmaker part vials.. They have tiny hands in them...they are for sale if you are interested..they are about an inch long....




This one is a micro scope slide with an Art Chix image...



This is another little shrine..I call is Motorcycle heart..I'm keeping this one, I love how it worked out..even used wire for the toggles and made them myself..After reading this book over and over...

This one is nice with a clear background..I think he'll end up on some one's Christmas Package...


And here is my contribution to a church auction:



Here is a close up..I used a crown charm and on the back is : King of Kings..used an old key on the chain part and wrapped wire..I'm sooo liking this wrapped wire stuff...I hope this does well for them at the auction..we'll miss it..it's Grand #2's birthday this weekend..we'll be doing that at her house..

I'm hoping to do more soldering today...I'll show you what I finish up tomorrow!

Hope your day is good~

t

4 comments:

Tina said...

Just wanted to stop by and say that I love your work. :)

Becky Bunn said...

oooh I like the wings.

Sherri said...

love the vials & the other things. what size is the santa in the glass?

Cindy said...

Guuuurl! Acckkkk. CUTE! CUTE! Dang, why can't you live next door! LOL. LOVE the motorcycle necklace as well as the winged one too. And the auction piece is fab. You are so freakin awesome! Can't wait to see what else you are working on...wink, wink.

c