Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back in the Saddle again!!!

yeeehaaaw!!

Boy, it stinks not having your 'puter~ I had to just get on and get off of hub's laptop..so no photos, no Etsy listings and such other non sense~

I think I posted this awhile back:

This little shrine is a good size..And I Loved that do-dad I soldered to the top of the box..but then it gave me fits..it was top heavy..had a tendency to lean forward..
But now that is solved and I'm really happy with it. I'm going to put it on Etsy, unless your interested, drop me a note if you are..

These are some new charms that are going on Etsy:
I just keep using this image..I love it...

This one is an old piece of wall paper gifted to me from a Paper Cowgirl friend:
It's one of those thick glass tiles. Love the weight of it, I'll be adding a "S" hook to it, so it can be attached to your favorite chunky necklace..


Did I show you these????
These glass hearts are going to be used in my upcoming class at the Crafty Scrapper!!! Stay tuned for that :)
Happy Tuesday!!!
t




3 comments:

Diva Kreszl said...

I love the little hearts...can't wait to see what you do with them!

koralee said...

Just found your lovely blog....I adore all your treasures...so hope your computer is up and running soon...how frustrating is that! I am off to read some of your past posts and find out what I have been missing...will be back!

Jack and Cat Curio said...

Great pieces! We love all that you do!Glad to hear your mom is doing better! All the best!