Thursday, January 15, 2009

On the work table

I've been productive the last day or so...

These are the start of my little glass houses for the Soldered House Swap..We need a banner for it, for those gals who have blogs...hmmmm..another project..




These got all soldered up:
Some are gifts, some are for Etsy, some are for me...


And this is for a friend who I stayed with last week..a nice surprise in the mail for her in a few days...

The flash card was the score, when Andreea and I went to Goodwill last week in Bryan! I think I may put some of them in my Etsy shop in the Junk Market section in the next couple of days..so if you need some go check it out..
Have a great day!
t

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Glad you to see you cracking that whip over there (sneeze)...looking good. I'm headed back to bed (snort). Hope to be not contagious by the weekend...

:D

c