Monday, September 15, 2008

Back to life...

We arrived back home on Saturday night.
We have been in Pitkin, Colorado for the week. It was nice and cool during the days and cold some mornings...

We went there to hang out in these great cabins on Quartz Creek. We have stayed here before. In the past we came with a huge group to ride 4-wheelers on the trails in the mountains.
But this time it was just the 2 of us and " little Eddie"...

Little Eddie is the name of the Polaris RZR..remember? Hub's new toy?? Eddie got his name after the 2nd day there..it just came to me as we were climbing a very rocky steep trail..I said "Hang on Little Eddie and get us thru this"..and he did.
It was man and machine for Hub, he loves to test his skills and put his machine to the test. It was hang on and take pictures for me...I love just riding..I drove some, but it's way too much work. So, I gave it back to hub and let him do all the work. I'll have more pictures for ya in a couple of days..we went on some hairy trails and saw some great Colorado scenery.
Have a great Monday!
t


3 comments:

Paula Clare said...

Woohoo, Tina! Looks like great fun! And the mountains (of course) are beautifully breathtaking!

Sidenote: Did the intro packets for the paper cowgirl retreat go out in the mail yet? I haven't received mine and was wondering if the postal service needs chastised or if perhaps it's coming from Texas via pony express? LOL!?

suze said...

Beautiful! Thanks for your comment on my blog today. Sure wish I was coming to the Paper Cowgirl retreat...maybe next year.

Cindy said...

Little Eddie is quite cute! Glad he came through for ya!

c