Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Make a Wish

Here ya go...blow and make a wish, it's on me.
It's another overcast day here in the Prairie lands..maybe some more rain will come of it..it's chilly and depressing looking outside..so I'm just going to stay snug in the shop shack and clean house and play in the studio!
I have to tell you I'm obsessed with the Michelle Caplan work that is in Somerset Studios this month...and my friend in AZ, Becky is in this edition too!! Kudos to Becky!! Her foam core work got 4 pages!!! This is her first ever submission too!! You Rock Gal!!!!
Hope your day is what you make of it...
hugs,t




6 comments:

Anji Gallanos said...

Stay snug and happy and enjoy.

Anji

Joanie Hoffman said...

Thank you for the wish!
It's gloomy and wet here in MD also.
But it's not ice.
Happy days,
Joanie

Winchester Manor said...

Thanks for the wish...I wish I was playing in the studio instead of sitting in my cubicle!

Unknown said...

My wish is for you to have some sunny days ahead and for your muse to have a visit.

Robin said...

Thanks T!

Cindy said...

I have plenty in my own front yard, but thanks anyway. LOL.

And yep, Becks rocks! :D

-c