Monday, March 9, 2009

Happy Monday!!

Here's what's on the work table:
ideas are flowing with this paint fan I had leftover when they changed the names and colors at a paint company..




My bag of old papers was calling my name, and I wanted to use them in a cool way..

I was feeling the need to be inspired , so I hopped over to Tim Holtz site and viewed a few of his demo videos for some ideas..I just love that wings and heart thing he's always doing..so I knew these old papers would look very cool..


Then I pulled out the grunge board I've had for ages and ran some of it thru my cutter and made some hearts..one is just plain chipboard the other is the GB...

I'm not too impressed with TH's line of crackle paints..I don't seem to get big cracks, I've applied it thick and thin and get the same small crazing..and it leaves the brush strokes, which sometimes is a good thing..but I really don't always want them to show..
Now all this mess is waiting for me to do something with it...I'll be sure to show you the finished project!
The solder class went well over at The Craft Scrapper this past Saturday! I was too busy to take photos..so maybe Carolyn will have hers posted on TCS blog. Thanks again to all those who attended and for TCS for having me there! We scheduled more classes!!
Paper Cowgirl is filling up nicely and we are having alot of questions and such! Cindy and I are looking forward to meeting all the new gals and seeing the returning Cowgirls from last year!!
Happy Monday!
t

1 comment:

Cindy said...

OK, now that I see the hearts and wings...I want some! :D Care to sell on Etsy? They really turned out cute!

Was a fun weekend wasn't it? I had a blast!

c