Thursday, October 23, 2008

Remember when,

You where a kid, and got fussed at for slamming the screen door??? Well, now I have my own screen door! Hub put it up the other night, and boy I'm happy...open it up and the wind just flows thru the Shop Shack....


We put old License plates at the bottom of it for a kick plate..I love how it looks..


When you walk out of the screen door here is what you see:
We have a "Garage" with a house attached:
Hence the name our son gave our house, the Shop Shack~

So, when people ask where we live, I tell them a 'barn' it's much easier to say then a shop..But then they think we have animals..no animals here..just 'toys' I love my screen door and love slamming it as I walk out..no one fusses at me now~
Later,t



5 comments:

Amy Huff said...

The screen door with license plates is awesome but love that red car in the shop. Yummy!

Nicole Lindsey said...

I like the new door cute idea with the license plates. And WOW I can see the other side of the shop!

Citygirl.em said...

Its a lovely screen door! Those license plates are a fab idea. They show an artist is just beyond.

Sherri said...

love the screen door. I think we need to see your 'house' now

Suzie Button said...

Hi Tina! I just love your license plate for the screen door! That's just so Texas! Love your jewelry too! Suzie