Saturday, August 21, 2010

105 degree Tea Party




The tea party it was 105 degrees outside so we decided to eat some ice cream to help cool off. We had some Blue Bell Cherry Vanilla. It was YUM!!! We also recently found out that my father's mother has breast cancer and was suppose to have surgery that week we had the tea party. So we decided that we would have a card making tea party. We pulled out the colors, markers, and paper and began making their Get-Well cards and posters for their Great-Grandma. She ended up not going through with the surgery but we had fun coloring anyways.













Thanks for stopping by and I am sorry it has taken so long to post. Have a great first week of school. I know that I am going to try and have one.
Tina's Loving DD~
Nicole

2 comments:

Jan Thomason said...

Hey, Nicole.
It's Jan - I met you at P.C. this year on the first night. I'm Tina's friend that brought the tag gate to her?
Anyway, good to see a blog post from you:)
The tea party looked wonderful and it didn't look like the heat bothered those grands at all - beautiful 'poster' she's holding up!


Hope you're well and I know the boys are on their was up north on their bikes running an errand for your mom. What a special trip for the two of them to make together. What a bittersweet trip.

Okay, off to the studio.
Have an amazing day and hug those girls really tight.

Blessing, jan

Sandra at 7th St. Studio said...

Oh Nicole, I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother! She will be in my prayers, The girls look as though they might be artist! They are precious! -Sandra