Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Egg Time!



Easter 2009 with Nana(mom)

"We missed you this year while dying eggs"






Last year we spent Easter weekend at Nana's house dying eggs and doing all the Easter fun things there are to do. It was a fun weekend with many great memories to be remembered. This year the girls and I dyed eggs at the house. We ended up with about 2 dozen eggs.





The girls had a blast coloring eggs but lost interest early so I pretty much ended up doing most of them this year. It was fun but somber! Wishing Mom was here to help and to spend these days with them. But she lives on in our memories and is with us every holiday and special days in our life.



I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter holiday. And the reason for this season is because "HE HAS RISEN"!!!!



Tina's Loving~

DD(Nicole)













1 comment:

Kady said...

I love that you and the girls are continuing the traditions. Your momma was a good online friend of mine (I'm one of the Gabby Girls) and I have so many sweet memories of her through the things she made for me. She would send them for no special reason other than friendship. I felt so blessed to have been able to meet your mama and spend a little time with her. I can only imagine how much all of you miss her - 'cause I know how much I do.