Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Studio Time!!

Spent the day in the studio!! It was wonderful!! Soldered up quite a few charms, most of what have been waiting on me..finished up my end of the swap too:



Had fun deciding how to wrap every thing up for the swappers..


I also made a few of these to entice my fellow Buckaroos with...My daughter works at the High School and alot of my former classmates are on Face Book with me..


Hope I have some takers, they turned out quite nice. I have some square ideas in my head too and not using regular glass either..so stay tuned for that one~ In the meantime, I have several other ideas floating around in there that need to be out..so if you'll excuse me, I'm back to the studio to work out some of that mess that's in my head!
Hope your Wednesday is a good one!!
later,
tee


1 comment:

Cindy said...

Love the way you wrapped all of these up! Cute!

-c