Monday, February 2, 2009

Muse Attacks

I posted the other day about my muse...she keeps me from finishing things..she has struck again:


Then I had to do this one:

I'm drawn to angels..why?? Maybe, because, I believe in them. Both of these are painted with acrylics on Bristol board..I want to do more, muse, be quite...I have my glass house swap ready to glass up...so soon, I'll have that project off the studio table..and I'll quit sitting in the floor to paint, thankyouverymuch Muse for the cold butt.. I'm enjoying this folkarty, painterly style..maybe, I need to raid the wood pile for some of that to paint on?? Oh Muse! You can't keep quite, can you?

Thanks to Shannon at Faith and Chocolate Blog for the shout out about Paper Cowgirl!!

We can't wait to see you gals again!!

Have a blessed day!

tina

1 comment:

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

Very cute and sneaky of your muse! Nice pictures!