Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Not much work today

But boy, did I have some fun meeting up with other 'like minds'!!! I knocked off early today and headed East, to Mesa, AZ. Meet up with Becky and Mike at Mystic Paper. AND I got to meet Jennifer and Kim too!!

We all stood in the store and talked for almost 3 HOURS!! it was great..telling stories and sharing ideas and such!! Thanks so much ya'll for meeting up with me! I had the best time!! I love to be able the share ideas and such with others, it gets me pumped up for days!!!

Here were some goodies Kim and Jennifer had around the shop that I loved:



I could live there~ love that place, if I worked there I'd spend my whole pay check on the stuff there in the shop~ Kim would love that...I did find some goodies to take home with me! I'll share those with ya'll later...I think Mike is going to be another Tim Holtz if he gets it all rolling like he wants..he's got some great ideas! Becky is a hoot and we'd be in trouble if we stayed together too long, I know that..Jennifer is such a sweetheart and we would have great fun! And her son has the cutest dimples, they should be outlawed, they are soo stinking cute!..Kim is like me a cowgirl at heart, so we'd find all kinds of things to get into too if we were together too long..oh man..They appointed me to go to a place called : The City Dump, that is not too far from where I'm staying..so, this Sunday, Susan and I are headed over to check it out! I'll keep you posted...

Faux tomorrow..pictures too..stay tuned, same bat time, same bat station...

Night~t


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww I wanna see you too!!! Next time I come over I will definately make it over to you. That photo of you is perfect. You little cutie!!! xxxRobby

Paula Clare said...

Hi Tina,
OH MY GOSH! I thought I was the only (loon) on the planet who signed off with the batman shtick. It's just as I feared....we ARE kindred spirits! YIKES! Run! Run like the wind!!! LOL!

Glad you're having a great time...isn't it about a thousand degrees where you're at???

Blessings,
Paula Clare

Becky Bunn said...

Tina, were we really there 3 hours. Time does fly when you are with like minds. So glad to have met you. Now when I read you blog I have your Texas voice in my mind.
((hugs))

Cristine's Story said...

Tina, so nice to spend time with you yesterday. I think it really was you that made Mystic Paper be so CRAZY! You drew the people in! And yes, the trouble we could get in to. Cowgirls have a way of doing that.

Cindy said...

Look at you guys, so stinkin cute! I love the photo and the store looks awesome.

c

Jack and Cat Curio said...

It was a pleasure! Tina - I'm glad I was able to hang. You are one of the most sassy and spunky cowgirls I have ever met. Can't wait for our paths to cross again!