Saturday, May 31, 2008

What's on your work table?


Work table Today


Does anyone know what kind of spoon this is? The edge is bent over..I know it's supposed to be that way,for I have another just like it..picked them out of the 25 Cent bucket at the antique store..



I have my Cowgirl swap(s) all finished up and now to pack and mail them out...next week..maybe..Due date is June 10th..hope everyone is having fun with theirs!!

We have enjoyed the son's company this week... he's been giving me lessons on photoshop!! he's to go back to work soon, and he is not ready to, like we all are at the end of vacation...

Ya'll have a great weekend!!
later,t

5 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

What pretty eye candy! Love the new blog name!

Unknown said...

Tina,

Love these "sisters" , love the ideea of making nests and glue them
everywhere.
Love your creative table!!!!
You are soooo luky to find these spoons girl!
The Cowgirls Swap is almost ready, I had so much fun playing. I hope Cindy will like it!
The Blog's name is so You,I love it!
Hope to play with you soon.
How is the Cowgirl Art Fest, let me know details.
Hugs,
Andreea

Becky Bunn said...

Tina, the new blog and name are great.

Lizbeth King - Persimmon Possum Designs said...

I think those are aspic spoons, dahlin'..........

Cindy said...

This all looooks sooooo cool! Yeah, I can come over and help ya clean up...yeah! LOL. A little 5 fingered clean up! : D

c